Tata One Bangalore
at Shettigere, Devanahalli Bangalore

Presents
Villa Plots, Apartments, Shopping Mall, School and Office space

Starting from ₹On Request

Project Advantages:-
Total 143 acre of Land 181 Villa Plots, Apartments, Shopping Mall, School and Office space inside the premises Gated community coming up on New international air port road before toll gate

Overview

Exclusive chance to become a part of our most anticipated integrated township gated community “Tata One Bengaluru” coming up on New international airport road. Tata Housing is one of the renowned names in real estate is coming up with a new township venture situated in Devanahalli in the North zone of Bangalore. Tata Housing ltd pre-launching Tata OBLP (One Bengaluru luxury Project) presently offering 13 acres of land with 181 Villa Plots, with 1200, 1500,2000, 2400, Odd Plots.

Residences (Affordable & Luxury), shopping mall, Office, School within the locations. This project is spread across 143 acres of land. Indulgence and fortune went with comfort are the principal essence of this venture. Additionally, this venture will have homes, which are elegantly arranged and nicely prearranged. In this venture, 60 % (Including 181 Villa Plots, Apartments, shopping malls, schools, and Office space inside the buildings) of the land is for housing purposes, and the rest 40 % is for commercial purposes. TATA One Bangalore Project is a luxury township development of Tata Housing Development in North Bangalore.

TATA One Bangalore Devanahalli is going to enjoy homes, which are beautifully deliberate and thoughtfully planned. The whole venture is going to be developed in more than 5 phases and will be accomplished in 12-15 years. The majestic setting of this project is absolutely going to give you the highest luxury and well-being of your life.

Rare incorporation of leading-edge architecture, advanced construction, and accomplished craftsmanship gives you all your necessity for life in the fast lane. TATA One Bengaluru, with its key location, is bound to earn the highest regard and become one of the most prominent addresses you would want to breathe in at. Not only the development but also the address leaves a long-lasting impression.

Location

  • tata one bangalore Location Map